World Billiards Coaching Dates
World Billiards is delighted to announce a new WPBSA World Billiards Coaching Course in the UK. This will take place over the weekend of 9th & 10th December 2017 at the Winchester Club in Leicester.
The course is aimed at people who wish to become WPBSA World Billiards Coaches and promote the game of English Billiards via coaching in their region. Following feedback from the first UK course the duration has now been increased to two full days.
The Course includes:
- DBS check
- Child protection/safeguarding training
- Billiards coaching techniques
- How to market yourself & set up coaching programmes
- Practical & written examinations
- WPBSA Rules of Billiards & Snooker handbook
- World Billiards Coach polo shirt*
- Coaching certificate*
- WPBSA/World Billiards coaching ID card*
- Free access to future WPBSA coaching seminars*
* Successful candidates only.
For more details please contact Martin Goodwill via World Billiards.
The fee for this course is £199 and registration will open shortly.