WSF Championships 2018
The inaugural World Snooker Federation Championships will take place from 14-24 March 2018 at the Dolmen Hotel, Malta.
The Championships will consist of three events; the WSF Championship, the WLBS World Women’s Snooker Championship and the WSF Seniors Championship.
- WSF Championship winner to receive a first prize of €10,000 and earn a two-year tour card for the World Snooker Tour
- The four semi-finalists of the WSF Championship will all be invited to compete at the 2018 World Snooker Championship
- WLBS World Women’s Championship winner to receive €6,000 and will qualify to enter the 2018 World Snooker Championship
- WSF Seniors Championship winner to receive €6,000 and will be invited to compete at a major international World Seniors event
- The best eight players of both the Women’s and Seniors events will automatically qualify to play in the WSF Championship
National Federations who are members of the World Snooker Federation can nominate the following players to compete at the WSF Championships:
- 4 players to WSF Championship (entries may be of mixed gender) (players must be aged 13 on 18th March 2018)
- 4 players to the WLBS World Women’s Snooker Championship (in addition to players ranked inside the top 30 of the WLBS ranking list following the 2018 British Open)
- 4 players to WSF Seniors Championship (entries may be of mixed gender) must be 40 or over on 14th March 2018).