Become a coach
The WPBSA offers two levels of snooker coaching accreditation which are shown below:
The new for 2017 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Snooker Coaching replaces the Level 2 certificate provided in previous years.
In addition to the above accreditations, there is also a historic coaching grade referred to as ‘A’ grade. This course was run previously and is no longer available for new coaches.
Upcoming Course Dates
WPBSA World Snooker Level 1 Coach
- Sat 30 March 2019 (Holiday Inn Express, Leeds City Centre)
- Sat 6 July 2019 (South West Snooker Academy, Gloucester)
- Sat 26 October 2019 (Holiday Inn Express, Leeds City Centre)
The course costs £199 (inc VAT) and this course is limited to 16 delegates.
1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Snooker Coaching
- Sat 23 – Tues 26 February 2019 (Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre)
- Sat 28 September – Tues 1 October 2019 (South West Snooker Academy, Gloucester)
The course costs £650.00 (inc VAT) and this course is limited to 12 delegates.
If you wish to attend one of our courses and become a certified WPBSA World Snooker Coach, please complete the application form.
If applying for the Level 2 course you must also read and sign the Entry Requirements for this course which can be found here.
World Billiards Coaching
In June 2016 World Billiards announced a new coaching scheme as approved and supported by the WPBSA.
For more information please visit their official website.