Become a coach
The WPBSA offers two levels of snooker coaching accreditation which are shown below:
In addition to the above accreditations, there is also a historic coaching grade referred to as ‘A’ grade. This course was run previously and is no longer available for new coaches.
Upcoming Course Dates
WPBSA World Snooker Level 1 Coach
- Sat 26 October 2019 (Holiday Inn Express, Leeds City Centre)
- Sat 28 March 2020 (Holiday Inn Express, Leeds City Centre)
- Sat 27 June 2020 (South of England, location TBC)
- Sat 24 October 2020 (Holiday Inn Express, Leeds City Centre)
The course costs £199 inc VAT (without a DBS check) or £252 inc VAT (with a DBS check).
1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Snooker Coaching
- Sat 28 September – Tues 1 October 2019 (South West Snooker Academy, Gloucester)
- Sat 22 February – Tues 25 February 2020 (Holiday Inn Express, Leeds City Centre)
- Sat 26 September – Tues 29 September 2020 (South of England, location TBC)
The course costs £650.00 inc VAT (without a DBS check) or £703 inc VAT (with a DBS check).
1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Snooker Coaching (Advanced)
This course is 10 days and split into two parts. Both parts below must be attended to work towards our Level 3 qualification.
- Dates TBC
The course costs £1,499.00 (inc VAT). Minimum number of 8, maximum number of 12 delegates.
If you wish to attend one of our courses and become a certified WPBSA World Snooker Coach, please complete the application form.
If applying for the Level 2 course you must also read and sign the Entry Requirements for this course which can be found here.
World Billiards Coaching
In June 2016 World Billiards announced a new coaching scheme as approved and supported by the WPBSA.
For more information please visit their official website.